For heart and brain support
OptiMega can help to boost your intelligence, mood and memory. The brain consists of about 60% fat. The modern diet is highly deficient in omega 3, and to a much lesser extent omega 6, and therefore these crucial nutrients need to be supplemented daily.
Get Heart Smart
Heart disease is the biggest modern day illness facing human kind, yet is can easily be prevented.
4 ways to lower blood pressure
- Take OptiMega – omega 3 oils can reduce the risk of heart disease by helping to thin the blood together with vitamin E
- Take OptiC – vitamin C is vital in the production of collagen, the glue between cells that keeps skin, tissue and arteries supple. Hardened arteries can lead to high blood pressure
- Balance the body’s pH, by taking ToniQ+
- Increase vitamin E (contained in most capsules in Forever Healthy)
5 things that drain your brain
- Sugar and refined carbohydrates
- Caffeine in coffee, tea and fizzy drinks
- Heavy metal toxicity