Freshen Up With Synergy’s Clear Complexion Freshener
The Clear Complexion Freshener holds many benefits for somebody with an oily skin type, and at its core, it balances the pH levels of the skin and closes the pores. It also helps control shine, normalises oil secretion, prevents and clears breakouts, refines pores, and is suitable for sensitive skin. Wow! So many benefits in just one product.
Do you struggle with any of the following?
– Oily skin
– A shiny or greasy look
– Enlarged pores
– Skin that feels thick and coarse
– Blackheads, whiteheads and acne
Then you definitely need Annique’s Synergy range in your life. This range was specifically formulated for people who have an oily skin type. The main ingredients are Witch Hazel, Tea Tree Oil and Green Rooibos Extract.
This ingredient comes from the leaves and bark of the North American Witch-hazel shrub and is an astringent anti-inflammatory. This means that it can do the following for you:
– Helps control oil production
– Reduces skin blemishes
– Tones and tighten pores
– Soothes redness
– Moisturises the skin
– Provides antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil distilled from the plant Melaleuca alternifolia, and provides these key benefits:
– Antiseptic, antibacterial
and antifungal properties
– Controls oil production
– Unclogs pores
– Soothes skin
– Provides antioxidant support
Green Rooibos Extract
Green Rooibos is jam-packed with antioxidants, which is excellent for the skin. It also adds a host of health benefits, including:
– A higher level of antioxidant properties than normal Rooibos extract
– Contains free-radical quenching abilities to help protect the skin
– Contains skin-beneficial Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Zinc, two compounds that encourage healthy skin.
Who would benefit from using Synergy’s Clear Complexion Freshener?
• People with uneven skin-tone
• Anyone with an oily skin
• Those looking to tighten their pores
• People who want to control oil production and prevent breakouts